HOLISTIC PEPTIDE COMPLEX 30 packets
Available on backorder
Holistic Peptide Complex contains specially selected premium active ingredients, including collagen, bilberry extract, rare mushroom extracts and freshwater algae which are designed to support the proper functioning of the immune system, eliminating the harmful effects of free radicals, and stimulating the body’s immunity using a holistic approach to health.
The holistic approach to health is to consider the human body as an indivisible whole. The base of the Holistic Peptide Complex formula is freeze-dried fish collagen, which provides a highly valuable protein in the form of bioactive fish collagen peptides (300 mg in each serving).
The product has been supplemented with biologically active forms of ingredients with antioxidant power and high absorption: Astaxanthin obtained from freshwater algae and Bilberry fruit extract.
It contains three varieties of rare mushrooms that are used in Chinese medicine, which for centuries has used them as a natural support for the immune system. Holistic Peptide Complex contains the extracts from Agaricus (Brazilian mushroom), Maitake and Reishi mushrooms.
● Collagen is one of the basic proteins in the body, a component of tissues such as skin, tendons, muscles, ligaments and blood vessels, as well as parts of the eyes and teeth. Collagen is constantly being synthesized by the body but as we age, the ability to reconstitute collagen decreases. Collagen loss after the age of 40 can be as high as 1% per year.
● The strength and resilience of the body, one-third of which is made up of collagen protein, weakens with age. Supplementation with collagen protein can contribute to an overall improvement in fitness. The collagen extracted from fish skins in Holistic Peptide Complex contains an exceptionally high amount of signal peptides. Extracting water from the fish skins using the freeze-drying method without the use of high temperatures causes the least change in its internal structure.
● The Bilberry (Vaccinium Myrtillus) fruit extract enhances the antioxidant effect of the formula and additionally supports eye health, circulatory system, as well as protecting the digestive system. NOTE: The Bilberry fruit resembles a blueberry but it only grows wild in cold northern forests and cannot be cultivated like blueberries. The flesh of the bilberry is red and the fruit has four times more antioxidant properties than blueberries, including 4 times more vitamin C, 4X more vitamin E and 2X more potassium.
• The Holistic Peptide Complex contains Astaxanthin from freshwater algae. It is a high-class antioxidant that supports health and protects against oxidative stress.
• Contains the extracts of three rare mushrooms: The Brazilian mushroom Agaricus provides a natural defense mechanism and therefore supports the functioning of the body’s immune system. Stimulating and increasing the efficiency of the immune system is also provided by Maitake mushroom. Reishi, a mushroom also known as yellow lacquer wort, is another ingredient with positive effects on the immune system.
• Turmeric, as an antioxidant, protects DNA, proteins and lipids from oxidative damage with many health-promoting properties. In addition to its proven anti-inflammatory properties, it has a positive effect on the health of the respiratory, nervous and blood circulation systems, the liver, skin, joints and bones.
• An indispensable companion to Turmeric is Piperine from black pepper which boosts the effects of Turmeric, increasing its antioxidant potential and stimulating the absorption of nutrients from the digestive system.
• Black Chokeberry extract – similar to Bilberries having red flesh, protects the immune system. BLACK CHOKEBERRY
Maitake mushroom extract (Grifola frondosa) – 500 mg; Reishi mushroom extract (Ganoderma lucidum) – 500 mg; Bilberry fruit extract (Vaccinium myrtillus) – 400 mg; lyophilized fish collagen with peas – 300 mg; vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), Brazil mushroom extract (Agaricus blazei) – 100 mg; Turmeric rhizome extract (Curcuma longa L – 40 mg; Black Chokeberry extract (Aronia melanocarpa) – 316 mg; Freshwater algae extract (Haematococcus pluvialis) standardized 2% astaxanthin – 5 mg; extract of black pepper fruit (Piper Nigrum L.) standardized for 95% piperine – 2 mg.
RECOMMENDED DAILY INTAKE:
Dissolve 1 packet in 5 ounces in a glass of water, stir thoroughly and drink immediately after mixing. The powder may stick to the walls of the glass or not dissolve completely when water is added. This is normal and is due to the quantity and properties of the natural ingredients. Natural collagen dissolves very poorly in water and organic solvents. To obtain a homogeneous drink you can use a milk frothier, blender or mix a portion, by vigorously shaking the mixture in a closed bottle.
Note: Do not mix the dietary supplement with hot or warm water! Under the influence of high temperature, the delicate signal peptides break down and the collagen partially dissolves, forming a gelatin; as a result of heating, the collagen is destroyed.
CAUTION: Do not use if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients in the preparation. This product is not suitable for children, nursing or pregnant women. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
DISCLAIMER: This Dietary Supplement has not been evaluated by the FDA. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.